SI ENHANCED LOWER PARTS:
- Enhanced Bolt Catch - features improved grip surfaces and angles
- Strike Magazine Catch
- Strike Magazine Catch Button
- Enhanced Pivot Pin - longer of the two large pins.
- Enhanced Takedown Pin - smaller of the two large pins.
- SI Selector Lever - 2 included in package
- SI Selector End Plate
- SI 60-90° 3-in-1 Selector Shaft - with screws
- Bolt Catch Spring - easily confused with the disconnector spring; disconnector spring is tapered though.
- Buffer Retainer Spring - second largest coil type spring in the kit.
- Disconnector Spring – slightly larger than bolt-catch spring, identifiable because one end is a little bit wide than the other.
- Hammer Spring - largest of all the springs.
- Magazine Catch Spring - this is the largest coil spring in the kit.
- Pivot Detent Spring - same as the takedown detent spring, so there are two in a kit.
- Selector Spring - similar to the takedown and pivot detent springs, but larger diameter; there will only be one of these.
- Takedown Detent Spring - same as the pivot detent spring, so there are two in a kit.
- Trigger Spring - the smaller of the two largest springs.
- Bolt Catch Plunger – mushroom shaped pin
- Bolt Catch Roll Pin - smaller of the two roll pins.
- Hammer Pin – solid pin with machined grooves; can be inserted from either side.
- Pivot Detent - same as takedown detent; both sides usually rounded or semi-conical.
- Selector Detent - one end is flat, the other pointed/semi-conical.
- Takedown Detent - same as pivot detent; both sides usually rounded.
- Trigger Pin - same as hammer pin; can be inserted from either side.
- Buffer Retainer – large hollow barrel with small pin protruding from the top
FIRE CONTROL GROUP:
- Trigger: – Investment cast trigger, CNC machined, heat treated, phosphated, precision ground
- Hammer: – Investment cast hammer, CNC machined, heat treated, phosphated, precision ground
- Includes SI's signature Enhanced Lower Parts (AR-EBC, New improved SI-SMC, AR-EPTP, & AR-HS-60/90-3in1)
- SI's Trigger Springs provide a consistent 4 ½ to 5 ½ lbs trigger pull with our fire control group
DISCLAIMER: Due to the compact design of the PDW Stock and PDW Stabilizer, the SI Extended, Shift & Ultra Light Pivot / Takedown Pins, as well as other possible extended pin sets on the market, will bind or not clear the slide rods.