The adoption of the P320® platform by the U.S. Military, as well as many Law Enforcement agencies, professional lead farmers, competition shooters, and firearm instructors led to the development of a new line of GGP aftermarket slides. After all, the P320’s ability to be custom tailored to the individual user’s preferences in grip length, grip size, as well as slide length and sight radius are all highly desirable features. Why stop there, when you can have even more customization options when upgrading to a drop-in GGP320 slide.
Just like our GGP17/19 and SPG43 slides, these GGP320 slides offers enhanced aesthetic features, increased grip serrations and an improved coating without compromising function. We also took our hybrid MRDS optic cut and added a third option, the SIG ROMEO1. Now you have to option to use a ROMEO1 as well as a Trijicon RMR or Leupold DeltaPoint Pro right out of the box without using bulky adapter plates that only raise the optic further above the bore axis. Available in Grey or Black DLC finish for corrosive and abrasion resistance, the GGP320 will also be available in Cerakote to better match the Coyote Tan Grip Modules used in the M17 and M18 issued pistols. The GGP320 is a drop-in install that comes with all the enhancements that professional handgun shooters have come to expect from Grey Ghost Precision.
- Stripped Slide Machined From 416 Stainless Steel For Tighter-than-factory-tolerances
- Grey DLC (Diamond Like Coating)
- 9MM Compatible
- Optic Cut Compatible With Leupold DPP, Trijicon RMR/SRO And Sig Romeo1 And Romeo1Pro With Supplied Screws And Shim Plates
- Not Compatible with Vortex or Aimpoint Optics
- Includes G10 Cover Plate When Not Running An Optic
- Version 1 Slide Pattern With Aggressive Serrations An Window Cuts
- Version 2 Slide Pattern With Checkered Texturing And No Window Cuts
- Compatible With Sig P320® Full-size, X-Five*, Compact, Carry And X-Carry Grip Modules
- X-Five Barrels Are Not Compatible With GGP320 Slides Due To Its Profile. Please Use A Standard Full Size 320 Barrel.