The Odin Works Ambidextrous Modular Safety (AMS) for AR-15 and AR-9 rifles makes quickly changing from safe to fire extremely easy. The enlarged paddles allow you to easily find them when under the stress of the clock in 3 gun or similar competitions and are designed to give you better control through a more ergonomic angle. This safety selector is highly configurable and can be set to 8 different orientations depending on your preference.
The selector barrel also allows it to be set at the 90 or 45-degree angle for a fast and smooth throw. It also features an ambi safety design, so it can be used by either left or right-handed shooters. It is machined from 6061 aluminum billet with an anodized or cerakote finish and is easy to install just like a Mil-Spec AR safety selector.
- Made for AR-15 and AR-9 platforms (not made for AR-10 platform)
- Ergonomic design
- Ambidextrous selector
- Configurable to 8 different orientations
- Selector barrel can be set at 90 or 45 degrees
- Machined from 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Available in black, red, blue, orange, or tanodized anodize and FDE cerakote finish