Easily adapt your Strike Industries Mass Driver Comp from Standard (G17) to Compact (G19), or vice versa, just by swapping out the guide rod and spring!
*Recommended torque value for guide rod nut 25 lbs/in.
– LENGTH (S) 112.6mm ; [C] 106.15mm
– WIDTH 11.25mm (Widest) ; 5mm (Shaft)
– HEIGHT 10.5mm
– WEIGHT (S) 1 oz ; [C] 0.8 oz
– 1Guide Rod
– 1 Spring
– No threaded barrel needed
– Eliminates the need for threaded barrels. 50 State Legal.
– No permanent modification of weapon required
– Blended, no snag profile
– Matches with width of the slide, it can be used with holsters, no speacial holster needed
– Contours with slide dimensions to be compatible with most open-bottom holsters
– counter recoil design, as the slide moves back the comp moves forward to reduct felt recoil
– Precision CNC machined
– Compatible with gen3/4 G17/19
Note: Thread Locker strongly recommended for all screws.
Note: Gunsmith or armorer installation recommended.
Note: Product tested with factory GLOCK components. Performance may vary when using third party GLOCK components. Consult with a local gunsmith for any custom modification while use with this product.
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Strike Industries Inc. nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit https://www.glock.com.