New for 2016, the Strike Industries Striker Spring set for Glock allows users an economical way to be able to set their striker spring tension to the perfect level. Ranging from four to six pounds, this single package offers competition, standard, and duty rated springs. The lightest spring can be used for lightened trigger pull setups with aftermarket connectors, strikers, safeties, and spring sets. The heaviest spring is designed to be used with self defense or duty guns where heavier trigger pulls are not an issue, and harder primer strikes are a must. The two springs in the middle of the range allow the user to have a sliding scale of options if desired, where 4 lbs is too light but 6 lbs is too heavy for desired trigger characteristics or primer strike.
– 1x 4 lb Striker Spring in Blue
– 1x 4.5 lb Striker Spring in Green
– 1x 5 lb Striker Spring in Yellow
– 1x 6 lb Striker Spring in Purple
– Competition, standard, and duty rated springs included.
– Four different springs allow user to fine tune their weapon’s firing characteristics.
– A single pack could also potentially outfit four different Glocks.
*Not for use with models G42 or G43
Factory Spring is 5.5lbs. Springs below 5.5lbs are NOT recommended for duty or self-defense use.
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Strike Industries Inc. nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.